Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Comments

While talking with my parents last night, we discussed the pros/cons of allowing comments on the blog. Of course, we'd love to hear from you and do not want to seem standoffish by requiring commenters to log in their ID (most of you will need to open a Google account to do so. Easy and you use your own email address to register). It's just a way to protect ourselves from random people that may stumble across our blog and would intentionally want to post inappropriate things as "anonymous."

So, if you want to comment on our blog or just be a follower of the blog (sounds a little strange doesn't it), then please register at www.google.com under Sign In(top right hand corner). The next page will ask you to Create An Account (bottom right hand corner). You will have to verify your email address by checking your email inbox for a message from Google. You can also post a photo of yourself (or your dog, or your cat or whatever) under the profile section once you've registered successfully.

Doctor's appointment today at 3:30pm!!! Nervous, excited, million questions....

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying to day at 3:30. Hopefully you will be able to leave knowing if you have a son or a daughter! Much love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnna I am so sorry to hear about you and your precious little one. I know this is a hard time for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I had a miscarriage back in November. I know what you are going through is on a different scale but God helped me through it. So many people were praying and thinking about us at that time of sorrow. I found a website called Letters to Heaven that really helped me get though it. It allows you to write a letter to your baby. Once, twice, however many times you want. There are a lot of them. Some are to babies lost during pregnancy, some after birth but they all are so touching. I wrote one by my "Sweet Baby Salter" and it truly helped me get my thoughts out. It also helped to read what others had written and know that you are not alone.
    http://books.dreambook.com/siermo/letters.html
    Much Love.
    Amy Salter

    ReplyDelete